Montag, 5. Januar 2015

To what writer would I award a prize?

Hi peeps!

As to my latest blog was about books, I am now going to write about three authors, whom I would nominate for a prize and finally to whom of them I would give a prize.

Firstly, there is the writer from New Zealand named Nalini Singh, who has been writing numerous paranormal romance novels. At the moment I am reading the psy-changeling-row of books where humans can transmute into animals. Anyway, the books' stories are amazing. It is incredibly thrilling and the best part: There's always a love story included. That is a must-have, at least for me.

Secondly, I nominate Kerstin Gier from Germany. I've read a lot of novels from her and her writing is extraordinary and so damn fun. I cried tears because of laughing so much. But her books aren't just fun, they're also thrilling, romantic and sad. Ms. Gier includes every emotion. Her novels go down so well that one trilogy (the Ruby Red-trilogy) was even picturized. The last film version is still missing, but I am sure that it will be done very soon... It doesn't happen very often that a German fantasy book-trilogy is picturized. Hats off, Ms. Gier!

Thirdly, there's David Safier, also from Germany. He is in the same category as Kerstin Gier is. He is writing novels. I've also read quite a lot of books from him. His writing is very fun and excellent. Mr. Safier includes all emotions in his books, just like Ms. Gier does. His stories are not just for laughing, but also for thinking about somethig and making sense of something. One of his novels (the German title is Jesus liebt mich) was filmed as well, so Mr. Safier did a good job, as you can see.

Now I am going to award my favorite writer out of these three. The winner is: Kerstin Gier. I've chosen her because I simply love her outstanding writing and her stories. Furthermore I love laughing and she really makes me laugh. She makes me laugh so much that I cry tears and my stomach hurts. If you ask me, not a lot of authors are able to do so.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen