Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015

Music is all you need

Hi guys!

I have a question: Am I the only person where the stereo equipment is turned on and music is playing almost all day long? By now I actually minimized the content of listening to music, for my parents are a little in a snit because I'm always listening the same songs.

By the way, to what music do you all listen? I actually listen to every kind of music, except heavy metal, dubstep and the like. All these genres that only consist of electronics and no real instruments. In my opinion this is no music anymore, but noise. One more genre I also don't listen to are Schlager. (German and Austrian folk music) I honestly can't stand that. I mean, I really love my home country, but this type of music I can't go along with. All of these Schlager are the same. Everything sounds similarly, the lyrics are, in my opinion, not that special ... Anyway, I even like classical music, especially Antonio Vivaldi, chanson, jazz but also pop and (hard) rock etc. You see, I am quite multifaceted.

I have another question for you guys: Which interprets or bands do like? Are you familiar with the Canadian band Walk off the Earth (Wote)? If not, you better go on YouTube and have a look! I can tell you: These guys are marvelous, I LOVE them! They mainly cover songs but in my opinion their covers are always way better than the original version. If you know them, I'm sure you can agree with me that these guys are absolutely awesome. They are so markedly talented and variegated. I have the empression that everyone of the band's members can play any instrument and they always sing for several voices. Moreover they are a lot of fun and just likeable. And another reason why I like them so much: One can see that they love what they are doing, they're having fun when they are making music. One of their own songs is named Gang of Rhythm and I think this is more than appropriate. That troop is just meant for each other and I hope that we are going to hear a lot from them in the near but also in the distant future.

"Peace in, you guys." (Wote)

Check out this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ6rv2ZC3Kc

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen