Montag, 5. Januar 2015

Books, books and once more ... books. Or rather eBooks?

Hi guys,

How is it going? Are you having relaxing Christmas vacations? Well, I do because whenever I have time I read a book, but not during my vacations only ... I either read a real book or I read on my kindle. Does anyone of you guys own a kindle, by the way? If you don't and your book shelves are on the verge of exploding: What are you waiting for?!

A kindle is absolutely convenient: It is smaller than a usual book, it is very light and it is very slim. Thus a kindle needs few space, it does not disturb you when putting it into your bag and there's no extra weight. You can download more than a 1000 books. To put it in a nutshell: one gadget, more than 1000 books in your bag! Amazing, isn't it? The kindle that I own only comprises books, but the latest models already include audio books, music and games etc. So it actually is a smartphone, it's just that you can't make calls.

As I have mentioned before, I am quite keen on books. In fact, I am a bookworm. My favorite types of books are fantasy books including love stories, romances and novels. When I was a child I predominantly read stories about horses but even back then some of these books sometimes were fantasy books about horses. Here, elfes and dwarfes and the like appeared. Yeah, the good old times, right? Anyway, I outgrew of it and now I've been reading the types of books I've just mentioned above. And you guys, what genres do you prefer?

Greetings,
Kathi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen