Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015

Maybebop – the unique and brilliant

Hey guys,

How is it going? If you have read my post about music (Music is all you need), you might have noticed that I'm very sold on music. The world would be grayish if music wouldn't exist. Music brings colors and life to the world. It has functions: It can reflect your emotions, expresses yourself. Whether you feel sad, happy, angry, disappointed or enamored, ... Furthermore music makes people dance and to get together. Music simply makes us feel good or better. As to that, I want to introduce you to an incredibly awesome A cappella band from Germany: Maybebop.


This group consists of four extremely talented guys who cover songs but also write their own songs, mainly in German. They do all kinds of genres: pop, jazz, rock and so on and so forth. What I appreciate about them: They aren't just standing on stage and sing but dance their choreographies and make faces and the like. One more thing which is pretty special, unique and insane (in a good way, of course): During a concert at some point the audience has to yell a few terms that come to their minds, choose a genre and then Maybeop spontaneously create a new song. The results always are so fun and brilliant. I'm absolutely not kidding! I can tell you, I experienced it myself. When I saw this I was completely weirded out. Yup, these guys got the music in them. The first time I saw them live (that was in 2013 at the Orpheum in Graz) ... No, let's start this way: I arrived there, didn't expect very much and left, feeling absolutely overzealously. During the concert I couldn't get enough of listening to them. When the concert was over I had the feeling that it just began! In my opinion Maybebop could have continued with singing for hours. ;-D Fortunately they will be giving a concert in Graz at the Orpheum in November this year. I'm so looking foward to it!! Can't wait! ;-)

To summarize: I really can recommend this band and you absolutely should give them a listen! They are totally worth it. :)


Check out these links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5NSHthWYyk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZIq_3pO57c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT10NpDlBEE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen